HONGIK UNIVERSITY GRADUATE SCHOOL – COLLEGE OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
GLOBAL SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM
The Department of Electronics & Computer Engineering of Hongik University Graduate School in South Korea awards scholarships to outstanding International Students such as Vietnamese students, Pakistan students,…. etc.
The scholarship covers tuition fees and monthly stipend.
- Doctoral Degree Program
- Combined Master’s and Doctoral Degree Program Minimum test score requirements for the scholarship
- TOEIC 700, or TOEFL (PBT 550, CBT 210, iBT 80), or TEPS 600(New TEPS 326), or IELTS 5.5
(The term of validity: within last three years)
For more information, visit http://foreign_grad.hongik.ac.kr/foreign_grad/program02.html
Official application deadlines
The academic year at Hongik University begins on March 1 for Spring semester, or September 1 for Fall semester.
- Application deadline for Spring 2021: October 19, 2020
- Application deadline for Fall 2021: April 29, 2021
- Please feel free to email me with both a resume including photos and official transcripts from all colleges or universities attended. After reviewing the documents, the results will be replied by email. Interviews with students will be conducted over the telephone, skype, …etc..
Research areas and contact information:
Xem thêm thông tin ở tài liệu đính kèm sau: