|Job Title||Manual/Automation System Verification/Testing and Embedded Engineer|
|Job Description||– To work as a system engineering/administrator to set up, configure, manage, maintain, design and test multiple NGN Solutions by manual & automation.|
– Analyze solution/system/feature requirements & review design work productsProvide test estimation & associated risk analysis
– Design, review & set up the solutions to cover both functional & non-functional requirements
– Plan for the testing work & build test scenarios in details
– Execute the test scenarios by automation or manual, analyze the outputs & report incidents
– Monitor the progress against the plan & dynamically adjust the remaining coverage based on testing outputs & risk assessment
– Embed devices for hardware
|Opportunities||– Work for global service providers|
– Work in hottest technology trends in Telecom: NGN, Analytic, Cloud Computing, NFV
– Work in a professional team but open, friendly, cooperative
|Required skills/Experience||– Ability to learn new things fast or passion in investigating new technology trends|
– Good at problem-solving, logical thinking and troubleshooting skills
– Good at English communication skills, TOEIC 500+Telecom/VoIP background or experience is a plus
– Basic programming language (Java, Python, C, etc.)
– Virtualization, Cloud Computing background is a plus
– Automation testing skillset or experience is a plus
– Foundation in Software testing or ISTQB cert is a plus
– For Embedded automation test: Love to work on hardware, Processor ARM, PI, embed devices for hardware, such as Oscilloscope, power supply, etc.
|Benefits||– Competitive salary.|
– Ideal environment to learn English as every employee has chance to work directly with oversea customer
– Develop long-term career path.
– Assessment and salary adjustment at least once a year.
– A stable and rewarding position where your long-term commitment will be highly valued.
– Total Health Care Insurance.