[Thông tin học bổng] Master/PhD student position available in University of Chile
We are looking for highly motivated student toward either Master of Engineering Science or PhD degree to work in a number optional areas of Internet of Things (IoT), data analytics, intelligent transportation systems relevant to one or two of two projects FONDEF ID16I10466 and ERANet LAC Project ELAC2015/T10- 0761.
It is possible for a student only with Bachelor degree to directly study toward PhD degree if the student is with some strong backgrounds.
This student will be fully funded including tuition fees and stipends for living in Chile.
The University of Chile is the oldest higher education institution in Chile, and it is a public university with international quality. All the areas of knowledge are elaborated in their lecture halls and today the university is at the top of the Chilean university system with regard to teaching, research, creation and outreach.
The following are expected for the student:
– The student holds or is going to receive a Bachelor or Master degree in Electrical engineering, Computer science, Applied Mathematics, Statistics, Computer engineering, or other relevant degrees.
– own specialization in one or more of the following areas, optimization, machine learning,data mining, predication, game theory, predication, energy harvesting, energy efficiency
– A thesis work/publications relevant to the position are a merit
– The successful applicant is expect to have an outstanding academic track record, and well developed analytical and problem solving skills.
– We are looking for a strongly motivated person, who is able to work independently.
– Good command of English orally and in writing is expected to publish and present results at international conferences and in international journals.
– a detailed CV
– Bachelor and Master course list with grades or copies of transcripts in English
– publication lists if available
– a statement of research interests
– the names and email addresses of three references
The application deadline is May 2, 2017. Applications will be assessed on an ongoing basis, and the applications will keep open until the position is filled.