Nh?m thúc ??y trao ??i h?p tác gi?a các nhà khoa h?c, công ty công ngh? gi?a Úc và Vi?t Nam c?ng nh? t?o ?i?u ki?n cho các b?n tr? tìm c? h?i nghiên c?u sau ??i h?c (PhD) và làm vi?c t?i Úc. Tr??ng ??i h?c công ngh? Sydney (UTS) ph?i h?p cùng tr??ng ??i h?c qu?c gia Vi?t Nam (VNU Ho Chi Minh city and VNU Hanoi), ??i h?c bách khoa thành ph? (HCMUT), ??i h?c công ngh? (UET) t? ch?c tr??ng hè nghiên c?u n?m 2018 (http://www.cse.hcmut.edu.vn/ws2018/) v? các công ngh? n?n t?ng cho thành ph? thông minh t?i thành ph? H? Chí Minh.
Chúng tôi s? c?p h?c b?ng h? tr? vi?c ?n ? ?i l?i cho các b?n sinh viên, nghiên c?u sinh, ti?n s? t? các n?i trong Vi?t Nam (Hà N?i, ?à N?ng, Hu?, Vinh, Thái Nguyên, C?n Th?…) ??n thành ph? H? Chí Minh tham gia ch??ng trình.
Sau l?n t? ch?c th? nh?t n?m 2017 (RS2017), chúng tôi r?t vui m?ng vì ?ã có g?n 30 b?n tìm ???c h?c b?ng t?i Úc (trong ?ó có nhi?u b?n nh?n ???c h?c b?ng t? ??i h?c công ngh? Sydney UTS).
Ch??ng trình RS2018 s? bao g?m các bài gi?ng c?a 6 giáo s? ??n t? Úc (trong ?ó có Massimo Piccardi, Francesca Lacopi, Eryk Dutkiewicz, Diep N. Nguyen, Stuart Perry) và các giáo s? c?a Vi?t Nam trong các l?nh v?c IoT, 5G communications technology (e.g. ultra-reliable and low latency communication), artificial intelligence, data/video analytics, cyber security, and semiconductor technologies for smart city. Bên c?nh ?ó, s? có m?t phiên dành cho các b?n sinh viên trình bày nghiên c?u c?a mình v?i gi?i th??ng Best Poster Award và m?t s? ki?n social networking.
Các b?n sinh viên, NCS gi?i sau khóa h?c s? ???c ch?n ?? nh?n h?c b?ng toàn ph?n tham gia nghiên c?u sinh và làm vi?c t?i Úc.
Vào ngày 8 tháng 3 n?m 2018, Khoa Vi?n Thông 2 – H?c Vi?n Công Ngh? B?u Chính Vi?n Thông C? S? TP. H? Chí Minh – ph?i h?p v?i IEEE Vi?t Nam ?ã t? ch?c seminar khoa h?c do giáo s? Shui Yu, ??i H?c Deakin, Úc trình bày. Giáo s? Shui Yu c?ng là phó ch? t?ch ti?u ban k? thu?t v? d? li?u l?n c?a IEEE ComSoc. Trong bài báo cáo có tiêu ?? “Networking for Big Data: Challenges and Opportunities”, giáo s? Shui Yu c?ng ?ã cung c?p nh?ng thách th?c trong k? nguyên c?a d? li?u l?n cùng v?i các v?n ?? v? b?o m?t thông tin.
Tham gia h?i th?o có các Th?y/Cô c?a H?c Vi?n Công Ngh? B?u Chính Vi?n Thông, các tr??ng ??i h?c b?n nh?: ??i H?c Khoa H?c T? Nhiên, ??i H?c Qu?c T?, ??i H?c HUTECH, ??i H?c Duy Tân, v.v., còn có s? tham gia c?a các công ty nh? FPT Telecom, CTIN và Kasati.
Trong nh?ng n?m g?n ?ây, Khoa Vi?n Thông ?ang ph?n ??u tr? thành n?i có th? k?t n?i v?i các nhà khoa h?c trên th? gi?i trong l?nh v?c ICT ??n VN giao l?u, trao ??i, và h?p tác nghiên c?u khoa h?c.
N?m trong ch??ng trình Distinguished Lecture Tour 2018 c?a IEEE ComSoc (https://www.comsoc.org/about/memberprograms/distinguished-lecturers) và s? b?o tr? c?a IEEE Vietnam, H?c Vi?n Công Ngh? B?u Chính Vi?n Thông C? S? TP. H? Chí Minh kính m?i quý Th?y/Cô tham d? seminar khoa h?c do GS. Shui Yu, ??i H?c Deakin, Úc (Vice Chair of Technical Committee on Big Data of IEEE Communication Society and a Distinguished Lecturer of IEEE Communication Society) v?i thông tin nh? sau:
Tiêu ??: Networking for Big Data: Challenges and Opportunities
Abstract: Big Data is one of the hottest topics in data science community. However, we found that the fancy learning and mining applications would be impossible without the support from the underneath layers, which is generally named as Networking for Big Data or Big Data Networking. It is an emerging and attractive topic in networking and communication communities. In this talk, we will firstly overview the current landscape of this energetic area, and then present the unprecedented challenges in this new domain, and finally discuss the current research directions in the field. We humbly hope this talk will shed light for forthcoming researchers to further explore the uncharted part of this promising land.
Short Bio: Shui Yu is currently an Associate Professor of School of Information Technology, Deakin University, Australia. Dr Yu’s research interest includes Security and Privacy, Networking, Big Data, and Mathematical Modelling. He has published two monographs and edited two books, more than 200 technical papers, including top journals and top conferences, such as IEEE TPDS, TC, TIFS, TMC, TKDE, TETC, ToN, and INFOCOM. Dr Yu initiated the research field of networking for big data in 2013. His h-index is 29. Dr Yu actively serves his research communities in various roles. He is currently serving the editorial boards of IEEE Communications Surveys and Tutorials, IEEE Communications Magazine, IEEE Internet of Things Journal, IEEE Communications Letters, IEEE Access, and IEEE Transactions on Computational Social Systems. He has served more than 70 international conferences as a member of organizing committee, such as publication chair for IEEE Globecom 2015, IEEE INFOCOM 2016 and 2017, TPC chair for IEEE BigDataService 2015, and ACSW 2017. He is a Senior Member of IEEE, a member of AAAS and ACM, the Vice Chair of Technical Committee on Big Data of IEEE Communication Society, and a Distinguished Lecturer of IEEE Communication Society.
The International Conference on Communications and Electronics (ICCE) is becoming a reputable bi-annual international conference series in the scientific community on the areas of Electronics and Communications recently. Following the past successful IEEE ICCE 2016, which received over 250 submissions from 30 countries with the acceptance rate of 32%, the seventh ICCE (IEEE ICCE 2018) looks for significant contributions to various topics in communications engineering, networking, microwave engineering, signal processing, and electronic engineering. The conference will also include tutorials, workshops, and technology panels given by world-class speakers.
– Technically co-sponsored by: IEEE, IEEE ComSoc, IEEE AP-S and IEEE Photonics
– Publication: All accepted papers will be published in the IEEE ICCE 2018 Conference Proceedings, while papers accepted for oral presentation will be submitted for inclusion in IEEEXplore.
– Location: HUE CITY, Vietnam
– Website: http://www.icce-2018.org/
– Keynote speakers: Yasuhiko Arakawa (University of Tokyo, Japan), Moshe Zukerman (City University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong), Randy Giles (Center for Advancement of Science in Space -NASA, USA), Jan Van der Spiegel (University of Pennsylvania, USA)
FIRM EXTENDED submission deadline: March 16th, 2018
Acceptance notification: May 04th, 2018
Registration & Camera-ready: May 22nd, 2018
Conference date: July 18th – 20th, 2018
All authors should prepare full version of papers with maximum length of 6 pages and submit via EDAS at http://edas.info/N24007. PUBLICATIONS
All accepted papers will be published in IEEE ICCE 2018 Conference Proceedings, while fully accepted papers with oral presentation will be published in the IEEE ICCE 2018 Conference Proceedings and submitted for inclusion in IEEEXplore. SCOPE OF THE CONFERENCE
Contributed papers are solicited describing original works in electronics, communication engineering and related technologies. Topics and technical areas of interest include but are not limited to the following:
I. COMMUNICATION NETWORKS AND SYSTEMS
– Networking: Future Internet/Future Networks, SDN/NFV, Crowdsourcing, QoS/QoE and Resource Management, Green Networking, Optical Networks; Wireless, Mobile, Ad-hoc and Sensor Networks, Ubiquitous Networks and Internet of Things; Network Security; Cognitive Networks
– Communication Systems: Coding and Information Theory; UWB; Ultrasonic, Under-Water Communications, Satellite Communications/GNSS; Radio-over-Fiber, Free Space and Fiber-Optic Communications; Software Defined Radio, Cognitive Radio; Cooperative Communications, Secured Communication Systems, Multi-Antenna Communication Systems; 5G Systems, Energy-Harvesting, Millimeter-Wave Communications, Device-to-Device Communications, Green Communications.
II.SIGNAL PROCESSING & APPLICATIONS
– Image and video: Image, Video Processing, Analysis and Applications; 3D Image Processing and Scene Analysis, Multiview Data Integration, 3D Computer Vision Systems and Applications; Image Based Human-Computer Interaction; PACS and Imaging Informatics
– Signals and Systems: Biomedical Signal Processing and Analysis; Computer-Aided Diagnosis; Biomedical Applications in Molecular; Structural, Signal Filtering, Detection and Estimation; Nonlinear and Statistical Signal Processing; Modeling and Reconstruction; Statistical Signal Processing and Modeling; Soft Computing; Signal Processing in Communications
– Applications: PACS and Imaging Informatics; Ambient Intelligence; Image Based Human-Computer Interaction; Virtual Reality.
III. MICROWAVE ENGINEERING
– Microwave, Millimeter-Wave Devices/ Components Design and Techniques: Passive, Active Devices/Components, MEMS, Integration Techniques, Nano-Scale Devices, Millimeter-Wave and THz Components
– Antenna and Propagation: Wideband, Multiband Antennas, Smart Antennas, Digital Beam Forming, MIMO, Massive MIMO, Antenna Modeling and Measurements, Phased Arrays, Channel Modeling and Propagation
– EM Field Theory and Simulation Techniques: EM Field Theory, Numerical Techniques, Metamaterials, FSSs, Electromagnetic Bandgap Structures
– RF, Microwave and Millimeterwave Systems and Applications: Radar, Remote sensing, Sensors and sensor system, Wireless power transmission
– Other related technologies and applications: Nanoscale Integration of Planar, Free-Space, and Mixed Subsystems, 3D Printed RF, RFID IV. ELECTRONICS SYSTEMS
SPECIAL SESSIONS: IEEE ICCE 2018 offers special sessions, which provide an overview of the state-of-the-art and current research directions on communications and electronics. Please visit http://www.icce-2018.org/ for more details. PLEASE CONTACT US IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN OPENING A SPECIAL SESSION.
School of Electronics and Telecommunications
Hanoi University of Science and Technology
C9-405, 1 Dai Co Viet Road, Hanoi, Vietnam