Thư mời tham dự hội thảo khoa học về Networking for Big Data do GS. Shui Yu, Đại Học Deakin, Úc trình bày
Nằm trong chương trình Distinguished Lecture Tour 2018 của IEEE ComSoc (https://www.comsoc.org/about/memberprograms/distinguished-lecturers) và sự bảo trợ của IEEE Vietnam, Học Viện Công Nghệ Bưu Chính Viễn Thông Cơ Sở TP. Hồ Chí Minh kính mời quý Thầy/Cô tham dự seminar khoa học do GS. Shui Yu, Đại Học Deakin, Úc (Vice Chair of Technical Committee on Big Data of IEEE Communication Society and a Distinguished Lecturer of IEEE Communication Society) với thông tin như sau:
- Tiêu đề: Networking for Big Data: Challenges and Opportunities
- Tóm tắt bài nói và tiểu sử: bên dưới email
- Thời gian: 10:00 thứ năm ngày 8 tháng 3 năm 2018
- Địa điểm: Phòng A002, 11 Nguyễn Đình Chiểu, P. Đakao, Quận 1, TP. Hồ Chí Minh
- Liên hệ: Võ Nguyễn Quốc Bảo, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tham dự hội thảo là miễn phí. Để thuận lời cho Ban tổ chức, xin vui lòng đăng ký trước tại: https://goo.gl/forms/W0FA6teWT2kosjaF3
Trân trọng được đón tiếp.
Abstract: Big Data is one of the hottest topics in data science community. However, we found that the fancy learning and mining applications would be impossible without the support from the underneath layers, which is generally named as Networking for Big Data or Big Data Networking. It is an emerging and attractive topic in networking and communication communities. In this talk, we will firstly overview the current landscape of this energetic area, and then present the unprecedented challenges in this new domain, and finally discuss the current research directions in the field. We humbly hope this talk will shed light for forthcoming researchers to further explore the uncharted part of this promising land.
Short Bio: Shui Yu is currently an Associate Professor of School of Information Technology, Deakin University, Australia. Dr Yu’s research interest includes Security and Privacy, Networking, Big Data, and Mathematical Modelling. He has published two monographs and edited two books, more than 200 technical papers, including top journals and top conferences, such as IEEE TPDS, TC, TIFS, TMC, TKDE, TETC, ToN, and INFOCOM. Dr Yu initiated the research field of networking for big data in 2013. His h-index is 29. Dr Yu actively serves his research communities in various roles. He is currently serving the editorial boards of IEEE Communications Surveys and Tutorials, IEEE Communications Magazine, IEEE Internet of Things Journal, IEEE Communications Letters, IEEE Access, and IEEE Transactions on Computational Social Systems. He has served more than 70 international conferences as a member of organizing committee, such as publication chair for IEEE Globecom 2015, IEEE INFOCOM 2016 and 2017, TPC chair for IEEE BigDataService 2015, and ACSW 2017. He is a Senior Member of IEEE, a member of AAAS and ACM, the Vice Chair of Technical Committee on Big Data of IEEE Communication Society, and a Distinguished Lecturer of IEEE Communication Society.
[CALL FOR PAPERS] 2018 IEEE 7th INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON COMMUNICATIONS AND ELECTRONICS (IEEE ICCE 2018)
FINAL CALL FOR PAPERS
2018 IEEE 7th INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON COMMUNICATIONS AND ELECTRONICS (IEEE ICCE 2018)
JULY 18th – 20th, 2018, HUE CITY, VIETNAM
The International Conference on Communications and Electronics (ICCE) is becoming a reputable bi-annual international conference series in the scientific community on the areas of Electronics and Communications recently. Following the past successful IEEE ICCE 2016, which received over 250 submissions from 30 countries with the acceptance rate of 32%, the seventh ICCE (IEEE ICCE 2018) looks for significant contributions to various topics in communications engineering, networking, microwave engineering, signal processing, and electronic engineering. The conference will also include tutorials, workshops, and technology panels given by world-class speakers.
– Technically co-sponsored by: IEEE, IEEE ComSoc, IEEE AP-S and IEEE Photonics
– Publication: All accepted papers will be published in the IEEE ICCE 2018 Conference Proceedings, while papers accepted for oral presentation will be submitted for inclusion in IEEEXplore.
– Location: HUE CITY, Vietnam
– Website: http://www.icce-2018.org/
– Keynote speakers: Yasuhiko Arakawa (University of Tokyo, Japan), Moshe Zukerman (City University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong), Randy Giles (Center for Advancement of Science in Space -NASA, USA), Jan Van der Spiegel (University of Pennsylvania, USA)
FIRM EXTENDED submission deadline: March 16th, 2018
Acceptance notification: May 04th, 2018
Registration & Camera-ready: May 22nd, 2018
Conference date: July 18th – 20th, 2018
All authors should prepare full version of papers with maximum length of 6 pages and submit via EDAS at http://edas.info/N24007.
All accepted papers will be published in IEEE ICCE 2018 Conference Proceedings, while fully accepted papers with oral presentation will be published in the IEEE ICCE 2018 Conference Proceedings and submitted for inclusion in IEEEXplore.
SCOPE OF THE CONFERENCE
Contributed papers are solicited describing original works in electronics, communication engineering and related technologies. Topics and technical areas of interest include but are not limited to the following:
I. COMMUNICATION NETWORKS AND SYSTEMS
– Networking: Future Internet/Future Networks, SDN/NFV, Crowdsourcing, QoS/QoE and Resource Management, Green Networking, Optical Networks; Wireless, Mobile, Ad-hoc and Sensor Networks, Ubiquitous Networks and Internet of Things; Network Security; Cognitive Networks
– Communication Systems: Coding and Information Theory; UWB; Ultrasonic, Under-Water Communications, Satellite Communications/GNSS; Radio-over-Fiber, Free Space and Fiber-Optic Communications; Software Defined Radio, Cognitive Radio; Cooperative Communications, Secured Communication Systems, Multi-Antenna Communication Systems; 5G Systems, Energy-Harvesting, Millimeter-Wave Communications, Device-to-Device Communications, Green Communications.
II.SIGNAL PROCESSING & APPLICATIONS
– Image and video: Image, Video Processing, Analysis and Applications; 3D Image Processing and Scene Analysis, Multiview Data Integration, 3D Computer Vision Systems and Applications; Image Based Human-Computer Interaction; PACS and Imaging Informatics
– Signals and Systems: Biomedical Signal Processing and Analysis; Computer-Aided Diagnosis; Biomedical Applications in Molecular; Structural, Signal Filtering, Detection and Estimation; Nonlinear and Statistical Signal Processing; Modeling and Reconstruction; Statistical Signal Processing and Modeling; Soft Computing; Signal Processing in Communications
– Applications: PACS and Imaging Informatics; Ambient Intelligence; Image Based Human-Computer Interaction; Virtual Reality.
III. MICROWAVE ENGINEERING
– Microwave, Millimeter-Wave Devices/ Components Design and Techniques: Passive, Active Devices/Components, MEMS, Integration Techniques, Nano-Scale Devices, Millimeter-Wave and THz Components
– Antenna and Propagation: Wideband, Multiband Antennas, Smart Antennas, Digital Beam Forming, MIMO, Massive MIMO, Antenna Modeling and Measurements, Phased Arrays, Channel Modeling and Propagation
– EM Field Theory and Simulation Techniques: EM Field Theory, Numerical Techniques, Metamaterials, FSSs, Electromagnetic Bandgap Structures
– RF, Microwave and Millimeterwave Systems and Applications: Radar, Remote sensing, Sensors and sensor system, Wireless power transmission
– Other related technologies and applications: Nanoscale Integration of Planar, Free-Space, and Mixed Subsystems, 3D Printed RF, RFID
IV. ELECTRONICS SYSTEMS
– Electronic Circuits: Analog, Digital, Mixed Signal
– EDA: System Design, Synthesis and Optimization; Formal Methods and Verification
– Architectures and Systems: NoC, Multi-Core, Video and Multimedia, Embedded Systems, Reconfigurable Computing, System-Level Power Management, IoT Devices, Hardware Security, High Performance/Parallel Computing Platforms for Big Data
– Application Systems: Communication, Consumer and Multimedia; Medical and Healthcare; Spacecraft Avionics
V. SPECIAL SESSION ON NETWORK SOFTWARIZATION
Please visit http://www.icce-2018.org/special-sessions/ss-on-network-softwarization
VI. SPECIAL SESSION ON HUMAN-MACHINE INTERACTION AND ITS APPLICATIONS
Please visit http://www.icce-2018.org/special-sessions/ss-on-Human-Machine-Interaction-and-its-Applications
SPECIAL SESSIONS: IEEE ICCE 2018 offers special sessions, which provide an overview of the state-of-the-art and current research directions on communications and electronics. Please visit http://www.icce-2018.org/ for more details. PLEASE CONTACT US IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN OPENING A SPECIAL SESSION.
School of Electronics and Telecommunications
Hanoi University of Science and Technology
C9-405, 1 Dai Co Viet Road, Hanoi, Vietnam