Home » Thông báo nghiên cứu
Category Archives: Thông báo nghiên cứu
[Đăng ký đề tài Nghiên Cứu Khoa Học (NCKH) Sinh Viên năm 2019]
Gửi đến sinh viên Khoa Viễn thông 2, thông tin đăng ký đề tài NCKH Sinh viên năm 2019.
Hạn chót gửi đăng ký thuyết minh đề tài NCKH: 23/12/2018
Sinh viên Khoa VT2 nếu đã có ý tưởng nghiên cứu, hoặc chưa có ý tưởng nhưng muốn thực hiện nghiên cứu Khoa học có thể liên hệ tìm giáo viên hướng dẫn và đăng ký thực hiện chương trình. Thông tin chi tiết chương trình ở các file đính kèm.
*Các quyền lợi khi sinh viên tham gia chương trình NCKH:
– Được nhận hỗ trợ kinh phí 5 triệu VNĐ hoặc 1.5 triệu VNĐ (Đề tài xếp loại thông thường hoặc tiềm năng).
– Được cấp bằng khen, giấy chứng nhận từ BCN Khoa, HVCS (Bằng khen giúp sinh viên có lợi thế khi xin học bổng, tuyển dụng, …)
– Được ưu tiên nhận thư tiến cử khi sinh viên tham gia các chương trình học bổng, tuyển dụng.
– Được ưu tiên giới thiệu tham gia các chương trình thực tập tại nước ngoài.
– Được ưu tiên tham gia các buổi thảo luận chuyên đề, training tại phòng thí nghiệm Hệ thống Internet Vạn Vật (IoTSLAB).
– Được định hướng thực hiện đề tài bằng phương thức báo cáo tập trung hàng tuần để đề tài hoàn thành đạt chất lượng tốt.
*Sinh viên đăng ký thực hiện đề tài theo các bước sau:
1. Điền thông tin chi tiết vào file “Phiếu đăng ký đề tài Nghiên cứu Khoa học SV”.
2. Mô tả ý tưởng đề tài muốn thực hiện trong “Đề cương nghiên cứu khoa học sinh viên”
3. Sau khi giáo viên hướng dẫn đã ký xác nhận, sinh viên gửi phiếu đăng ký và đề cương về cho Văn Phòng Khoa VT2 tại Phòng 1A204, 11 Nguyễn Đình Chiểu.
4. Sinh viên nhập thông tin đăng ký trên website quản lý NCKH sinh viên của HVCS tại http://nckh.ptithcm.edu.vn ; ID là MSSV hoặc email sinh viên, password mặc định 123.
Sinh viên tải file “ThuyetMinhDetaiNCKH_SV_2019” tại link bên dưới và làm theo các hướng dẫn trên:
Sinh viên có thắc mắc về chương trình SV NCKH, hoặc có ý tưởng đề tài nhưng chưa tìm được GV hướng dẫn có thể gửi email về cho thầy Nguyễn Đức Phúc, phụ trách công tác nghiên cứu Khoa học SV khoa VT2 qua email: email@example.com
[CFP] IEEE SigTelCom2019 Conference, Hanoi, Vietnam, March 21st – 22nd, 2019. Submission deadline: September 15th, 2018
The 3rd International Conference on Recent Advances in Signal Processing, Telecommunications & Computing
March 21st – 22nd, 2019
Submission Link: https://edas.info/newPaper.php?c=24931
Technical sponsor: IEEE, IEEE Vietnam Section
Financial sponsors: Duy Tan University, Newton Fund
Local organisers: Le Quy Don Technical University, Vietnam Duy Tan University, Vietnam
CALL FOR PAPERS
The International Conference on Recent Advances in Signal Processing, Telecommunications & Computing (SigTelCom2019) will be organized at Le Quy Don Technical University, Ha Noi, Vietnam on March 21st-22nd, 2019. SigTelCom 2019 will feature a comprehensive technical programme that spans most state-of-the-art research in all fields of Signal Processing, Telecommunications and Computing. Conference attendees will be hearing from world-class speakers in keynotes and tutorials sessions, as well as presenting their own original technical works.
The focus of SigTelCom2019 will be on Signal Processing, Telecommunications and Computing theory, algorithms, and applications with the theme of “Internet of Things (IoT) and 5G Communications for 4th Industrial Revolution”. Prospective authors are invited to submit their technical paper(s) in the following topics of interest.
Topics include (but are not limited to):
- Decoding and encoding techniques
- Modulation, coding, and diversity techniques
- Signal detection and parameter estimation
- Signal, image and video processing
- Image Processing and Visualization
- Audio, acoustic signal, speech and language processing
- Sensor array, multichannel and communications signal processing
- Radar and sonar array signal processing
- Estimation theory and applications Signal processing for education
- Bio-inspired modelling and signal processing Signal processing applications
Telecommunications Systems and Networks
- Cooperative communications
- Cognitive radio and dynamic spectrum access
- Multi-carrier systems, including OFDM
- Multiple-input multiple-output techniques
- Ultra-wideband & spread spectrum communications
- Cellular systems, 2G/2.5G/3G/4G and 5G WiMAX, LTE, WMAN, and other emerging broadband wireless networks
- Wireless networks for underwater and UAVs communications
- Delay tolerant wireless networks
- Routing and multi-casting protocols
- Wireless ad hoc, mesh networks
- Sensor Networks and Mobile Sensing
- Peer-to-peer wireless networks
- Wireless multimedia networks
- Optical Networks
- Software Defined Networks and Data-centers
- Wireless Body Area Network and Wireless Health
- Overlay and Programmable Networks
- Smart Cities
- Services and Support for Smart Cities
- Software Defined Smart Objects
- Connected Vehicles
- Green communications and energy efficiency
- Next Generation Networks Infrastructures and Management
- Distributed Systems Architecture and Management
- Network Reliability, Quality of Service and Quality of Experience
- Standardization activities of emerging technologies
- Medium access techniques and protocols for telecommunication networks
- Security, Cryptography and Privacy
- Network Design, Optimization and Management
- Network planning, capacity analysis & topology control
- Network measurement, validation and verification Testbeds and deployment
- Blockchain technology
- High-performance computing
- Grid computing
- Cloud computing
- Green computing
- Ubiquitous computing
- Peer-to-peer and cluster computing
- Software engineering
- Artificial Intelligent Systems applications
- Human Language Technologies
- Knowledge discovery and data mining
- Mobile learning applications
- Mobile development applications
- Pervasive and wearable computing
- Web-based computing and services
- Wireless and mobile computing
- Multimedia computing applications & architectures
- Security and trusted computing
- Computing operating systems
- Social Networks, Crowd sourcing & Crowd sensing
Electronics and Control Systems
- Devices, circuits and systems
- Internet of Things (IoT) systems
- Smart environment monitoring systems
- Power electronics and energy systems
- Air and water pollution management and control
- Advanced embedded systems
- Emerging IC technologies
- Monitoring and control of structures
- Consumer and automotive electronics
- Networked control systems
- Automation, robotics and control
- Dynamics, vibration and control
- Intelligent transportation systems
Conference Organization Committees
Honorary General Chairs
Cong-Dinh Nguyen, President of Le Quy Don Technical University, Vietnam
Le Cong Co, President of Duy Tan University, Vietnam
Doan Quang Hoan, The Authority of Radio Frequency Management, Vietnam
Trung Q. Duong, Queen’s University Belfast, UK
Xuan-Nam Tran, Le Quy Don Technical University, Vietnam
Dac-Binh Ha, Duy Tan University, Vietnam
Technical Program Chairs
George K. Karagiannidis, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece
Vo Nguyen Quoc Bao, Posts and Telecommunications Institute of Technology, Vietnam
Van-Phuc Hoang, Le Quy Don Technical University, Vietnam
Yonghui Li, University of Sydney, Australia
Berk Canberk, Northeastern University, USA
Kyeongjin Kim, MERL, USA
Ta Chi Hieu, Le Quy Don Technical University, Vietnam
Computing Technologies Track
Jonas Nan Yang, Australian National University, Australia
A. Nallanathan, Queen Mary, University of London, UK
Van-Tam Nguyen, Institute of Applied Technology (Intek), Vietnam
Anand Nayyar, Duy Tan University, Vietnam
Communication Theory Track
Le-Hung Nguyen, Da Nang University, Vietnam
Ha H. Nguyen, University of Saskatchewan, Canada
Malcolm Egan, University of Lyon, France
Marco Di Renzo, SUPELEC, and the University of Paris–Sud XI, Paris, France
Fixed and Wireless Networks Track
Kai-Kit Wong, University College London, UK
Duy H. H. Nguyen, University of Texas at Austin, USA
Huu Thanh Nguyen, Hanoi University of Science and Technology, Vietnam Tan-Hung Nguyen, Da Nang University, Vietnam
Signal Processing Track
Guanghao Sun, The University of Electro-Communications, Japan
Hien Quoc Ngo, Queen’s University Belfast, UK
Zoran Hadzi-Velkov, Ss. Cyril and Methodius University, Macedonia
Linh-Trung Nguyen, Vietnam National University, Vietnam
Emerging Areas in Wireless Communications
Oh-Soon Shin, Soongsil University, Korea
Quoc Tuan Vien, Middlesex University, UK Nghi H. Tran, University of Akron, USA
Daniel Benevides da Costa, Federal University of Ceará, Brazil
Electronics and Control Systems
Hoa Le Minh, Northumbria University, UK
Lei Shu, Guangdong University of Petrochemical Technology, China
Wei Liu, University of Sheffield, UK
Truong-Son Nguyen, Le Quy Don Technical University, Vietnam
VLSI Systems and Hardware Security
Cong-Kha Pham, The University of Electro-Communications, Japan
Junqing Zhang, University of Liverpool, UK
Dac-Binh Ha, Duy Tan University, Vietnam
Xuan-Tu Tran, VNU University of Engineering and Technology, Vietnam
Daniel Ka Chun So, University of Manchester, UK
Shui Yu, Deakin University, Australia
Bui Thu Lam, Le Quy Don Technical University, Vietnam
Huynh Thi Thanh Binh, Hanoi University of Science and Technology, Vietnam
- Vo Nguyen Son, Duy Tan University, Vietnam
Regional Publicity Chairs
- Quoc Dinh Nguyen, Le Quy Don Technical University, Vietnam
- Do Thanh Quan, Le Quy Don Technical University, Vietnam
- Luong Duy Manh, Le Quy Don Technical University, Vietnam
International Publicity Chairs
- Koichiro Ishibashi, The University of Electro-Communications, Japan
- Massimo Alioto, National University of Singapore, Singapore
- Tomohiko Taniguchi, Fujitsu Laboratories, Japan
- Jaime Lloret Mauri, Universidad Politécnica de Valencia, Spain
- Al-Sakib Khan Pathan, Southeast University, Bangladesh
- Yuan-Fang Chen, Institute Mines-Telecom & University Pierre and Marie CURIE, France
Local Organization Chairs
- Quang Nguyen-The, Le Quy Don Technical University, Vietnam
- Hung Le Tien, Le Quy Don Technical University, Vietnam
- Trinh Quang Kien, Le Quy Don Technical University, Vietnam
The Ninth International Symposium on Information and Communication Technology (SoICT 2018)
Danang, Vietnam, 6, 7 December 2018.
SoICT 2018 is an international symposium that covers four major areas of research that includes AI and Big Data Analytics, Network Communication and Security, Machine Perception and Interaction, Software Engineering and Information Systems. Following the past successful symposium SoICT 2017, which received submissions from 22 countries, the 9th International Symposium on Information and Communication Technology (SoICT 2018) will be held in Danang, Vietnam. The symposium aims at providing an academic forum for researchers and graduate students to share their latest research findings and to identify future challenges in computer science. The symposium will include tutorials and keynotes given by world-class speakers.
SoICT 2018 proceedings will be published in the International Conference Proceedings Series by ACM as a volume in ACM ICPS (ISBN: 978-1-4503-6539-0), which will be archived in the ACM Digital Library, and indexed by DBLP, Ei Compendex, Scopus and submitted to be reviewed by Thomson Reuters Conference Proceedings Citation Index (ISI Web of Science).
– SUBMISSION DEADLINE: 14 August 2018
– AUTHOR NOTIFICATION: 13 October 2018
– CAMERA-READY SUBMISSION: 27 October 2018
– CONFERENCE DATES: 6, 7 December 2018
Yasushi Yagi, Osaka University, Japan
Marc Bui, EPHE, France
Huynh Quyet Thang, HUST, Vietnam
Yew-Soon Ong, NTU, Singapore
Ismal Khalil, Austria
Eui-nam Huh, Kyunghee, Korea
Zhenjiang Hu, NII, Japan
Ichiro IDE, Nagoya, Japan
Michel Toulouse, VGU, Vietnam
Biplab Sikdar, NUS, Singapore
Huynh Thi Thanh Binh, HUST, Vietnam
If you have any further questions on SoICT 2018, please feel free to contact us.
Tham dự giải thưởng khoa học cho phụ nữ sử dụng khoa học ứng dụng cho các giải pháp cho Precision Agriculture
2018 ASEAN-U.S. SCIENCE PRIZE FOR WOMEN
Are you a young female scientist focusing on precision agriculture in the ASEAN region? You may be eligible for the 2018 ASEAN-U.S. Science Prize for Women!
As Southeast Asia’s population continues to grow rapidly, so does the demand on the region’s food system and farmers. Experts believe that by 2050, an estimated 40 percent more food will be needed to feed the region. These pressures are amplified by other challenges to ASEAN’s food security such as resource scarcity and extreme weather phenomena. Farmers are in need of new tools and technologies to create improved, efficient, low-cost and sustainable agricultural practices.
The 2018 ASEAN-U.S. Science Prize for Women seeks to identify and recognize ASEAN-based, early to mid-career women who are using applied sciences to solve these challenges through precision agriculture. The Prize is awarded by the United States Government in partnership with the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) and Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
Up to ten semi-finalists, one from each ASEAN member-state, will be identified and promoted. The top two finalists will be invited to compete in a head-to-head pitch competition during an ASEAN Ministerial event in the Philippines this October 2018. The pitch competition will determine the overall winner of the prize, who will receive $20,000, and an honorable mention, who will receive $5,000.
Qualified candidates can apply between April 5 and May 13, 2018. Applicants should demonstrate an excellence in science with an emphasis on precision agriculture; dedication to strengthening regional and national science capacities, networks, and collaborations; and experience and willingness to mentor, inspire, and support other women in STEM. Please see the Official Rules guide for complete information.
We are seeking:
- Female citizens and residents of an ASEAN member state
- PhD. degree graduates or equivalent degree
- Scientists under 40 years of age
- Applicants whose research focuses on precision agriculture
The Prize aims to:
- Recognize and support promising, early-career women scientists pursuing scientific careers in the ASEAN region
- Encourage intra-ASEAN and ASEAN-U.S. collaboration around precision agriculture
- Help to inspire young women in the ASEAN region to pursue STEM careers
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Khoá học hè về Trí tuệ nhân tạo và học máy
(Summer school on Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning)
Thời gian: 9 – 13 tháng 7 năm 2018.
Địa điểm: Đại học Tân Tạo – Đức Hoà, Long An
Đơn vị tổ chức: Khoa Kỹ Thuật – ĐH Tân Tạo
– PSG. TS Quản Thanh Thơ – ĐH Bách Khoa HCM.
– TS. Nguyễn Xuân Hà – nhà khoa học dữ liệu (data scientist), công ty Ambyint, Canada.
– TS. Vũ Quang Hiếu – nhà khoa học dữ liệu (data scientist), công ty Zalora – Singapore.
– TS. Trần Vũ Khanh – ĐH Wollongong – Australia
– TS. Trần Duy Hiến – ĐH Tân Tạo
Đối tượng tuyển sinh
1) Sinh viên năm cuối hoặc mới ra trường các ngành liên quan đến công nghệ thông tin và truyền thông
2) Các trường hợp khác, liên hệ trực tiếp ban tổ chức
– Miễn phí cho đối tượng 1.
Chi phí đi lại
– Các bạn ngoài Tp. HCM tự túc đi lại.
– Hàng ngày có 1 xe 30 chỗ đưa đón từ Quận 1.
Ăn uống (canteen ĐH Tân Tạo):
– Các bạn có thể đăng ký ăn ở tại KTX và canteen ĐH Tân Tạo với chi phí 600K/khoá
– Các bạn khó khăn về tài chính, liên hệ BTC để được hỗ trợ riêng.
Số lượng tuyển: 40 sinh viên
– Phiếu điểm
– Thư đăng ký (trình bày lý do, nguyện vọng)
Hồ sơ gửi về: email@example.com
Hạn chót nhận hồ sơ: 25/06/2018.
Chương trình (có thể thay đổi nếu có thêm các giảng viên khác nhận lời giảng dạy):
|Sáng (8h30 – 11h30)||Chiều (13h30 – 16h30)|
Xác xuất thống kê cho AI và ML (TS. Hiến)
Thứ 3 (10/7)
Machine learning (TS. Khanh)
Machine learning (TS. Khanh)
Thứ 4 (11/7)
Machine learning (TS. Khanh)
Ứng dụng ML- Recommendation System (TS. Hiếu)
Thứ 5 (12/7)
Deep learning căn bản (PGS Thơ)
Xử lý ngôn ngữ dùng Deep learning (PGS Thơ)
Thư 6 (13/7)
Deep learning cho xử lý ảnh (TS Hà)
Tổng kết, trao giấy chứng nhận
TS. Cao Tiến Dũng – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phát Triển Hệ Thống Đo Lường và Thu Thập Dữ Liệu
Ngày 17/05/2018, 10:00am (GMT +7), Chi phí: Miễn phí
Tìm hiểu cách đơn giản hóa quá trình thiết lập, thu thập, hiển thị và lưu trữ dữ liệu đo lường mà không cần lập trình.Nội dung của hội thảo trực tuyến:
Dù là người mới bắt đầu hay kỹ sư nhiều kinh nghiệm, hầu hết thời gian trong việc phát triển một hệ thống đo lường và thu thập dữ liệu là dành cho thiết lập phần cứng và phát triển ứng dụng phần mềm. Trong buổi hội thảo trực tuyến miễn phí này, các kỹ sư NI tại Việt Nam sẽ trình bày về quá trình căn bản xây dựng một hệ thống đo lường với các tác vụ tương tác và trực quan mà không cần lập trình.
- Hiểu được các bước chính trong việc thiết lập cấu hình hệ thống và tự động hóa quá trình thu thập dữ liệu cũng như xử lý tín hiệu.
- Tìm hiểu cách tùy biến ứng dụng thông qua lập trình dạng đồ họa nếu cần.
KÍNH MỜI QUÝ VỊ THAM DỰ
Hội Thảo Đánh Giá CompactDAQ, LabVIEW NXG
Và FlexLogger Cho Ứng Dụng Đo Lường
8:30 sáng – 11:30 trưa
Xem nội dung chi tiết của hội thảo >
MGallery Hotel Des Arts Saigon
76-78 Nguyễn Thị Minh Khai, P.6
Quận 3, TP. Hồ Chí Minh
Hãy đăng ký tham dự hội thảo về xây dựng hệ thống đo lường dùng phần cứng CompactDAQ, phần mềm LabVIEW NXG và phần mềm thu thập dữ liệu FlexLogger. Hội thảo sẽ hướng dẫn quý vị cách xây dựng một hệ thống đo lường với nhiều loại cảm biến, và cách lập trình với LabVIEW NXG để thu thập, phân tích và hiển thị dữ liệu đo được. Nếu quý vị chưa có kinh nghiệm lập trình, hội thảo sẽ hướng dẫn quý vị cách dùng FlexLogger, phần mềm để thu thập và hiển thị dữ liệu đo lường không yêu cầu lập trình.
Đăng ký và tham dự hội thảo sử dụng NI CompactDAQ, LabVIEW NXG và FlexLogger nhằm:
- Hiểu được các bước quan trọng để cấu hình hệ thống đo lường
- Xây dựng một hệ thống đo lường dùng nhiều loại cảm biến như nhiệt độ, lực, âm thanh, rung động, ánh sáng.
- Tìm hiểu cách thu thập và hiển thị dữ liệu đo lường không cần lập trình, dùng phần mềm FlexLogger
Những ai nên tham dự?
Hội thảo này được thiết kế dành cho các kỹ sư, kỹ thuật viên, các nhà khoa học đang đánh giá CompactDAQ, LabVIEW NXG và FlexLogger cho những dự án hoặc ứng dụng sắp tới.
High-Spectral Efficiency Communications: Fundamentals to Advanced Technologies for 5G and Beyond
Over the last four decades, mobile communications has continued to grow at a marvelous rate from the 1st generation (1G) to the 4th generation (4G) with significant contributions and impacts to the global economy development. The next mobile communications generations (5G & beyond) will facilitate the development of countries toward a smart society model based on internet-of-things (IoT) infrastrutures. In many developed countries, universities and enterprises have been establishing productive research collaborations to develop 5G technologies for their commercialization by 2020. In Vietnam, research collaborations between universities and enterprises in the area of mobile communications are still limited.
To develop productive research collaboration networks of universities and enterprises in communications industry, the University of Danang invited internationally prestigious experts to conduct (i) training workshops on advanced technologies of future mobile communications and (ii) the development of advanced techniques for next mobile communications generations. In May 2018, the University of Danang and invited prestigious experts organize a training workshop with the following agenda.
B. Workshop Agenda
▪ Title: “High-spectral efficiency communications: fundamentals to advanced technologies for 5G and beyond”
▪ Time: from May 28 to June 2, 2018
▪ Lecture contents: – Information theory and related R&D issues – Advanced coding schemes and future trends – Multicarrier transmissions for 4G, LoRa – NOMA for 5G and beyond – Network layer structures and related R&D issues
– Prof. Pierre Duhamel (French National Center for Scientific Research, France): https://goo.gl/ZZtB4M
– Prof. Nghi H. Tran (University of Akron, USA): http://blogs.uakron.edu/tran/
▪ Venue: The University of Danang, 41 Le Duan, Hai Chau district, Danang city
▪ Participants: final-year undergraduate/Master/PhD students, people working on communications at universities, research organizations and enterprises
▪ Online registration: https://goo.gl/fwzrtp
▪ Contact: Nguyen Le Hung (email@example.com)
C. Lecturer Biography
Prof. Pierre Duhamel
Pierre Duhamel (Fellow, IEEE, 1998, Fellow, Eurasip, 2008, Grand Prix France Télécom of the French Science Academy, 2000) received the Eng. Degree in Electrical Engineering from the National Institute for Applied Sciences (INSA) Rennes, France in 1975, the Dr. Eng. Degree in 1978, and the Doctorat ès sciences degree in 1986, both from Orsay University, Orsay, France.
From 1975 to 1980, he was with Thomson-CSF (now Thales), Paris, France, where his research interests were in circuit theory and signal processing. In 1980, he joined the National Research Center in Telecommunications (CNET, now Orange Labs), Issy les Moulineaux, France, where his research activities were mainly concerned with the design of recursive CCD filters. Later, he worked on fast algorithms for computing various signal processing functions (FFT’s, convolutions, adaptive filtering, wavelets). From 1993 to Sept. 2000, he has been professor at ENST, Paris (National School of Engineering in Telecommunications) with research activities focused on Signal processing for Communications. He was head of the Signal and Image Processing Department from 1997 to 2000. He is now with CNRS/L2S (Laboratoire de Signaux et Systemes, Gif sur Yvette, France), where he developed studies in Signal processing for communications (including equalization, iterative decoding, multicarrier systems, cooperation) and signal/image processing for multimedia applications, including joint source-protocol-channel coding. He is currently investigating the connections between communication theory and networking.
He was Distinguished lecturer, IEEE, for 1999, and was co-technical chair of ICASSP 06, Toulouse, France, and of WCNC 2012, Paris, France. The paper on subspace-based methods for blind equalization, which he coauthored, received the “Best paper award” from the IEEE transactions on SP in 1998. He was awarded the “Grand Prix France Telecom” by the French Science Academy in 2000. Dr. Duhamel published 97 papers in international journals, more than 300 papers in international conferences, and holds 29 patents. He is a co-author of the book “Joint Source and Channel Decoding: A cross layer perspective with applications in video broadcasting” which appeared in 2009, Academic Press. He successfully advised or co-advised 58 PhD students, two of them being now Fellow, IEEE.
Prof. Nghi H. Tran
Nghi H. Tran received the B.Eng. degree from Hanoi University of Technology, Vietnam in 2002, the M.Sc. degree (with Graduate Thesis Award) and the Ph.D. degree from the University of Saskatchewan, Canada in 2004 and 2008, respectively, all in Electrical and Computer Engineering. From May 2008 to July 2010, he was at McGill University as a Postdoctoral Scholar under the prestigious Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC) Postdoctoral Fellowship. From August 2010 to July 2011, Dr. Tran was at McGill University as a Research Associate. He also worked as a Consultant in the satellite industry. Dr. Tran joined the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, University of Akron, OH, USA in 2011 as an Assistant Professor, and was promoted to the rank of Associate Professor (with tenure) in 2017. Dr. Tran’s research interests span the areas of signal processing and communication and information theories for wireless systems and networks. Dr. Tran is currently an Editor for IEEE Transactions on Communications, an Editor for IEEE Communications Letters (with 2018 Editor Award), an Editor for Elsevier Physical Communication, and a Lead Guest Editor for EURASIP Journal on Wireless Communications and Networking, Special Issue on Full-Duplex Radio: Theory, Design, and Applications. Dr. Tran has been serving as a TPC member for a number of flagship IEEE conferences. He was a TPC co-Chair of the Workshop on Trusted Communications with Physical Layer Security for IEEE GLOBECOM 2014, a Publicity Chair of the Workshop on Full-Duplex Communications for Future Wireless Networks for IEEE ICC 2017, a Publicity Chair of the Second Workshop on Full-Duplex Communications for IEEE Globecom 2017, and a Publicity Chair of the Third Workshop
More details about workshop are available in the attached file: WS_2_CFP
DANH SÁCH SINH VIÊN ĐƯỢC CẤP GIẤY CHỨNG NHẬN SINH VIÊN NCKH NĂM 2017: xem chi tiết tại đây
QUYẾT ĐỊNH V/v giao kế hoạch kinh phí NCKH cấp Sinh viên năm 2018 cho Học viện cơ sở tại Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh
Bảng tổng hợp danh mục đề tài sinh viên NCKH năm 2018: ở đây
[CALL FOR PAPERS] 2018 IEEE 7th INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON COMMUNICATIONS AND ELECTRONICS (IEEE ICCE 2018)
FINAL CALL FOR PAPERS
2018 IEEE 7th INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON COMMUNICATIONS AND ELECTRONICS (IEEE ICCE 2018)
JULY 18th – 20th, 2018, HUE CITY, VIETNAM
The International Conference on Communications and Electronics (ICCE) is becoming a reputable bi-annual international conference series in the scientific community on the areas of Electronics and Communications recently. Following the past successful IEEE ICCE 2016, which received over 250 submissions from 30 countries with the acceptance rate of 32%, the seventh ICCE (IEEE ICCE 2018) looks for significant contributions to various topics in communications engineering, networking, microwave engineering, signal processing, and electronic engineering. The conference will also include tutorials, workshops, and technology panels given by world-class speakers.
– Technically co-sponsored by: IEEE, IEEE ComSoc, IEEE AP-S and IEEE Photonics
– Publication: All accepted papers will be published in the IEEE ICCE 2018 Conference Proceedings, while papers accepted for oral presentation will be submitted for inclusion in IEEEXplore.
– Location: HUE CITY, Vietnam
– Website: http://www.icce-2018.org/
– Keynote speakers: Yasuhiko Arakawa (University of Tokyo, Japan), Moshe Zukerman (City University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong), Randy Giles (Center for Advancement of Science in Space -NASA, USA), Jan Van der Spiegel (University of Pennsylvania, USA)
FIRM EXTENDED submission deadline: March 16th, 2018
Acceptance notification: May 04th, 2018
Registration & Camera-ready: May 22nd, 2018
Conference date: July 18th – 20th, 2018
All authors should prepare full version of papers with maximum length of 6 pages and submit via EDAS at http://edas.info/N24007.
All accepted papers will be published in IEEE ICCE 2018 Conference Proceedings, while fully accepted papers with oral presentation will be published in the IEEE ICCE 2018 Conference Proceedings and submitted for inclusion in IEEEXplore.
SCOPE OF THE CONFERENCE
Contributed papers are solicited describing original works in electronics, communication engineering and related technologies. Topics and technical areas of interest include but are not limited to the following:
I. COMMUNICATION NETWORKS AND SYSTEMS
– Networking: Future Internet/Future Networks, SDN/NFV, Crowdsourcing, QoS/QoE and Resource Management, Green Networking, Optical Networks; Wireless, Mobile, Ad-hoc and Sensor Networks, Ubiquitous Networks and Internet of Things; Network Security; Cognitive Networks
– Communication Systems: Coding and Information Theory; UWB; Ultrasonic, Under-Water Communications, Satellite Communications/GNSS; Radio-over-Fiber, Free Space and Fiber-Optic Communications; Software Defined Radio, Cognitive Radio; Cooperative Communications, Secured Communication Systems, Multi-Antenna Communication Systems; 5G Systems, Energy-Harvesting, Millimeter-Wave Communications, Device-to-Device Communications, Green Communications.
II.SIGNAL PROCESSING & APPLICATIONS
– Image and video: Image, Video Processing, Analysis and Applications; 3D Image Processing and Scene Analysis, Multiview Data Integration, 3D Computer Vision Systems and Applications; Image Based Human-Computer Interaction; PACS and Imaging Informatics
– Signals and Systems: Biomedical Signal Processing and Analysis; Computer-Aided Diagnosis; Biomedical Applications in Molecular; Structural, Signal Filtering, Detection and Estimation; Nonlinear and Statistical Signal Processing; Modeling and Reconstruction; Statistical Signal Processing and Modeling; Soft Computing; Signal Processing in Communications
– Applications: PACS and Imaging Informatics; Ambient Intelligence; Image Based Human-Computer Interaction; Virtual Reality.
III. MICROWAVE ENGINEERING
– Microwave, Millimeter-Wave Devices/ Components Design and Techniques: Passive, Active Devices/Components, MEMS, Integration Techniques, Nano-Scale Devices, Millimeter-Wave and THz Components
– Antenna and Propagation: Wideband, Multiband Antennas, Smart Antennas, Digital Beam Forming, MIMO, Massive MIMO, Antenna Modeling and Measurements, Phased Arrays, Channel Modeling and Propagation
– EM Field Theory and Simulation Techniques: EM Field Theory, Numerical Techniques, Metamaterials, FSSs, Electromagnetic Bandgap Structures
– RF, Microwave and Millimeterwave Systems and Applications: Radar, Remote sensing, Sensors and sensor system, Wireless power transmission
– Other related technologies and applications: Nanoscale Integration of Planar, Free-Space, and Mixed Subsystems, 3D Printed RF, RFID
IV. ELECTRONICS SYSTEMS
– Electronic Circuits: Analog, Digital, Mixed Signal
– EDA: System Design, Synthesis and Optimization; Formal Methods and Verification
– Architectures and Systems: NoC, Multi-Core, Video and Multimedia, Embedded Systems, Reconfigurable Computing, System-Level Power Management, IoT Devices, Hardware Security, High Performance/Parallel Computing Platforms for Big Data
– Application Systems: Communication, Consumer and Multimedia; Medical and Healthcare; Spacecraft Avionics
V. SPECIAL SESSION ON NETWORK SOFTWARIZATION
Please visit http://www.icce-2018.org/special-sessions/ss-on-network-softwarization
VI. SPECIAL SESSION ON HUMAN-MACHINE INTERACTION AND ITS APPLICATIONS
Please visit http://www.icce-2018.org/special-sessions/ss-on-Human-Machine-Interaction-and-its-Applications
SPECIAL SESSIONS: IEEE ICCE 2018 offers special sessions, which provide an overview of the state-of-the-art and current research directions on communications and electronics. Please visit http://www.icce-2018.org/ for more details. PLEASE CONTACT US IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN OPENING A SPECIAL SESSION.
School of Electronics and Telecommunications
Hanoi University of Science and Technology
C9-405, 1 Dai Co Viet Road, Hanoi, Vietnam
[Thư mời nộp bài] 4th EAI International Conference on Industrial Networks and Intelligent Systems (INISCOM 2018)
4th EAI International Conference on Industrial Networks and Intelligent Systems
August 27 – 28, 2018 | Da Nang, Vietnam
The INISCOM 2018 conference organised by Duy Tan University, and sponsored by EAI and the Research Environment Links Vietnam under the Newton Fund (managed by the British Council) aims to address, explore and exchange information on the state-of-the-art in all types of Computing, Telecommunications technologies and applications of Internet of things (IoT) to improve citizens’ lives.
We are pleased to invite you to submit your papers to INISCOM 2018. They should be in English, following the SPRINGER formatting guidelines (see Initial Submission).
Find out more about the topics here.
All accepted papers will be published by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library.
Proceedings are submitted for inclusion to the leading indexing services: DBLP, Google Scholar, Thomson Scientific ISI Proceedings, EI Elsevier Engineering Index, CrossRef, Scopus, as well as ICST's own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
Authors of selected best accepted and presented papers will be invited to submit an extended version to:
Full Paper Submission Deadline: May 1, 2018
Notification Deadline: June 15, 2018
Camera-ready deadline: July 27, 2018
Start of Conference: August 27, 2018