SoICT 2018 is an international symposium that covers four major areas of research that includes AI and Big Data Analytics, Network Communication and Security, Machine Perception and Interaction, Software Engineering and Information Systems. Following the past successful symposium SoICT 2017, which received submissions from 22 countries, the 9th International Symposium on Information and Communication Technology (SoICT 2018) will be held in Danang, Vietnam. The symposium aims at providing an academic forum for researchers and graduate students to share their latest research findings and to identify future challenges in computer science. The symposium will include tutorials and keynotes given by world-class speakers.
SoICT 2018 proceedings will be published in the International Conference Proceedings Series by ACM as a volume in ACM ICPS (ISBN: 978-1-4503-6539-0), which will be archived in the ACM Digital Library, and indexed by DBLP, Ei Compendex, Scopus and submitted to be reviewed by Thomson Reuters Conference Proceedings Citation Index (ISI Web of Science).
– SUBMISSION DEADLINE: 14 August 2018
– AUTHOR NOTIFICATION: 13 October 2018
– CAMERA-READY SUBMISSION: 27 October 2018
– CONFERENCE DATES: 6, 7 December 2018
Yasushi Yagi, Osaka University, Japan
Marc Bui, EPHE, France
Huynh Quyet Thang, HUST, Vietnam
Yew-Soon Ong, NTU, Singapore
Ismal Khalil, Austria
Eui-nam Huh, Kyunghee, Korea
Zhenjiang Hu, NII, Japan
Ichiro IDE, Nagoya, Japan
Michel Toulouse, VGU, Vietnam
Biplab Sikdar, NUS, Singapore
Huynh Thi Thanh Binh, HUST, Vietnam
If you have any further questions on SoICT 2018, please feel free to contact us.
The International Conference on Communications and Electronics (ICCE) is becoming a reputable bi-annual international conference series in the scientific community on the areas of Electronics and Communications recently. Following the past successful IEEE ICCE 2016, which received over 250 submissions from 30 countries with the acceptance rate of 32%, the seventh ICCE (IEEE ICCE 2018) looks for significant contributions to various topics in communications engineering, networking, microwave engineering, signal processing, and electronic engineering. The conference will also include tutorials, workshops, and technology panels given by world-class speakers.
– Technically co-sponsored by: IEEE, IEEE ComSoc, IEEE AP-S and IEEE Photonics
– Publication: All accepted papers will be published in the IEEE ICCE 2018 Conference Proceedings, while papers accepted for oral presentation will be submitted for inclusion in IEEEXplore.
– Location: HUE CITY, Vietnam
– Website: http://www.icce-2018.org/
– Keynote speakers: Yasuhiko Arakawa (University of Tokyo, Japan), Moshe Zukerman (City University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong), Randy Giles (Center for Advancement of Science in Space -NASA, USA), Jan Van der Spiegel (University of Pennsylvania, USA)
FIRM EXTENDED submission deadline: March 16th, 2018
Acceptance notification: May 04th, 2018
Registration & Camera-ready: May 22nd, 2018
Conference date: July 18th – 20th, 2018
All authors should prepare full version of papers with maximum length of 6 pages and submit via EDAS at http://edas.info/N24007. PUBLICATIONS
All accepted papers will be published in IEEE ICCE 2018 Conference Proceedings, while fully accepted papers with oral presentation will be published in the IEEE ICCE 2018 Conference Proceedings and submitted for inclusion in IEEEXplore. SCOPE OF THE CONFERENCE
Contributed papers are solicited describing original works in electronics, communication engineering and related technologies. Topics and technical areas of interest include but are not limited to the following:
I. COMMUNICATION NETWORKS AND SYSTEMS
– Networking: Future Internet/Future Networks, SDN/NFV, Crowdsourcing, QoS/QoE and Resource Management, Green Networking, Optical Networks; Wireless, Mobile, Ad-hoc and Sensor Networks, Ubiquitous Networks and Internet of Things; Network Security; Cognitive Networks
– Communication Systems: Coding and Information Theory; UWB; Ultrasonic, Under-Water Communications, Satellite Communications/GNSS; Radio-over-Fiber, Free Space and Fiber-Optic Communications; Software Defined Radio, Cognitive Radio; Cooperative Communications, Secured Communication Systems, Multi-Antenna Communication Systems; 5G Systems, Energy-Harvesting, Millimeter-Wave Communications, Device-to-Device Communications, Green Communications.
II.SIGNAL PROCESSING & APPLICATIONS
– Image and video: Image, Video Processing, Analysis and Applications; 3D Image Processing and Scene Analysis, Multiview Data Integration, 3D Computer Vision Systems and Applications; Image Based Human-Computer Interaction; PACS and Imaging Informatics
– Signals and Systems: Biomedical Signal Processing and Analysis; Computer-Aided Diagnosis; Biomedical Applications in Molecular; Structural, Signal Filtering, Detection and Estimation; Nonlinear and Statistical Signal Processing; Modeling and Reconstruction; Statistical Signal Processing and Modeling; Soft Computing; Signal Processing in Communications
– Applications: PACS and Imaging Informatics; Ambient Intelligence; Image Based Human-Computer Interaction; Virtual Reality.
III. MICROWAVE ENGINEERING
– Microwave, Millimeter-Wave Devices/ Components Design and Techniques: Passive, Active Devices/Components, MEMS, Integration Techniques, Nano-Scale Devices, Millimeter-Wave and THz Components
– Antenna and Propagation: Wideband, Multiband Antennas, Smart Antennas, Digital Beam Forming, MIMO, Massive MIMO, Antenna Modeling and Measurements, Phased Arrays, Channel Modeling and Propagation
– EM Field Theory and Simulation Techniques: EM Field Theory, Numerical Techniques, Metamaterials, FSSs, Electromagnetic Bandgap Structures
– RF, Microwave and Millimeterwave Systems and Applications: Radar, Remote sensing, Sensors and sensor system, Wireless power transmission
– Other related technologies and applications: Nanoscale Integration of Planar, Free-Space, and Mixed Subsystems, 3D Printed RF, RFID IV. ELECTRONICS SYSTEMS
SPECIAL SESSIONS: IEEE ICCE 2018 offers special sessions, which provide an overview of the state-of-the-art and current research directions on communications and electronics. Please visit http://www.icce-2018.org/ for more details. PLEASE CONTACT US IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN OPENING A SPECIAL SESSION.
School of Electronics and Telecommunications
Hanoi University of Science and Technology
C9-405, 1 Dai Co Viet Road, Hanoi, Vietnam
2018 International Conference on Advanced Technologies for Communication (ATC) October 18-20, 2018, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam http://atc-conf.org
Hosted by Posts and Telecommunications Institute of Technology (PTIT)
The International Conference on Advanced Technologies for Communications is an annual conference series, since 2008, co-organized by the Radio & Electronics Association of Vietnam (REV) and the IEEE Communications Society (IEEE ComSoc). The goal of the series is twofold: to foster an international forum for scientific and technological exchange among Vietnamese and worldwide scientists and engineers in the fields of electronics, communications and related areas, and to gather their high-quality research contributions.
In 2018, the ATC conference will be held in Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam during October 18-20, 2018 and hosted by Posts and Telecommunications Institute of Technology. The conference will feature prominent invited speakers as well as papers by top researchers from all over the world.
– Manuscript submission: April 30, 2018
– Notification of acceptance: July 15, 2018
– Camera-ready submission: August 15, 2018
– Special Sessions: April 15, 2018
The conference program will run for three days with the regular tracks, special sessions, and workshops. In addition, a number of tutorial sessions will be scheduled for one day before the conference starts. For the tracks and special sessions, we invite you to contribute your original work on topics in the following, but not limited to, areas:
• Communication Theory
• Information & Coding Theory
• Communication Quality, Reliability & Modeling
• Wireless Communications
Signal Processing track
• Signal, Image and Video Processing
• Signal Processing for Communications
• Signal processing for Big Data
• Signal processing for the IoTs
• Bio-imaging and biomedical signal processing
• Telemedicine and E-hospital
Integrated Circuits and Electronics track
• Emerging IC technologies
• VLSI Design Automation
• Digital, Analog and Mixed-Signal ICs and Systems
• RF IC Front-end and Transceivers
• Low power design
• SOC, SIP, IP
• Electronic Circuits and Systems
• Embedded Systems
• Automation, Robotics and Control
• Consumer and Automotive Electronics
• Sensor Systems
• Microwave Theory & Techniques
• RF, Microwave Circuits, Systems & Applications
• Millimeter Wave, THz Technologies and Systems
• Power Amplifier Devices and Circuits
Antennas and Propagation track
• Antenna Systems
• Integrated Antennas, Smart Antennas, Digital Beamforming, Related Circuits and Components
• Electromagnetic Scattering, Channel Measurement and Propagation
• Computational Methods for Wave Propagation
***Submission & Policies***
Submitted papers (for both regular and special sessions) are subject to a blind reviewed process handled by an international technical program committee. An author of an accepted paper must register at full rate (member or non-member of the IEEE or REV) prior to uploading the camera-ready version. The maximum length of the camera-ready version is 6 pages. Conference content will be submitted for inclusion into IEEE Xplore as well as other Abstracting and Indexing (A&I) databases. The IEEE reserves the right to exclude a paper from distribution after the conference (e.g., removal from IEEE Xplore) if the paper is not presented at the conference.
VNU University of Engineering and Technology
IEEE SSCS Vietnam Chapter and IEICE Vietnam Section
IEEE SSCS Japan Chapter, IEEE SSCS Kansai Chapter, and the Radio-Electronics Association of Vietnam
Accepted and presented papers will be included in the conference proceedings with ISBN and will be submitted to the IEEE.
The International Conference on Integrated Circuits, Design, and Verification (ICDV) provides an annual forum for exchanging ideas, discussing research results, and presenting chips, circuit designs and applications in solid-state and semiconductor fields. Continuous scaling of the CMOS devices increases the number of transistors on a VLSI chip. It will soon reach the level of 10 giga transistors on a single chip, which is equivalent to the total neuron numbers in the human brain. This would certainly provide us a great opportunity for new applications and information processing. On the other hands, the small feature size causes new problems such as leakage current and process variation. To discuss utilizing the scaling advantages and coping with the new problems, we call for contributions about new proposal of application systems, VLSI architectures, and design methodologies as well as the technologies in the integrated circuits and devices field. We expect to this conference explores and stimulates the contributed researches to those subjects. The papers are solicited from prospective authors interested in the related fields.
The ICDV 2017 conference is sponsored by the IEEE SSCS Vietnam and the IEICE Vietnam Section, hosted by VNU University of Engineering and Technology (VNU-UET), and will be held in Hanoi, Vietnam. Further details on the conference, paper submission guidelines, and templates will be updated on the website.
************************************************************ ***Important Dates*
Title & abstract submission: July 1, 2017
Full manuscript submission: July 10, 2017
Notification of acceptance: August 30, 2017
Camera-ready submission: September 15, 2017
Prospective authors are invited to submit full-length, maximum six-page manuscripts, including figures, tables and references, to
the official ICDV 2017 website. All papers will be handled electronically. Accepted and presented papers will be included in the conference proceedings with ISBN and will be submitted to the IEEE (the copyright shall be assigned to the IEEE) and will be invited to re-submit an extension to REV Journal on Electronics and Communications (JEC) and VNU Journal of Computer Science and Communication Engineering (JCSCE). Papers are solicited in the following categories, but are not limited to:
1. Digital integrated circuits and signal processing
2. Processors/ multiprocessors
3. Memory design
4. Analog and mixed-signal circuits
5. RF integrated circuits and microwave engineering
6. Circuit technologies
7. Design experience with advanced design technologies
8. Circuits/devices modeling, verification and testing
9. Reconfigurable architectures & FPGA-based designs
10. Embedded systems design
11. IoT related circuits, devices and applications
12. Rebooting computing
Submitted papers must represent original material that is not currently under review in any other conference or journal, and has not been previously published. Authors must submit their work electronically through EDAS system at : https://edas.info/newPaper.php?c=23542
The paper should have a maximum of 6 pages in the IEEE format (available at http://www.sigtelcom.net/2018/). Papers must be submitted in PDF format only.
Accepted and presented papers will be published in the conference proceedings and IEEE Xplore® (IEEE Digital Library).