CALL FOR PAPERS
Journal of Science and Technology
Special Issue on Electronics, Communications, and Information
The Special Issue on Electronics, Communications, and Information of the Journal of Science and Technology (JST) is jointly published by Vietnam Academy of Science and Technology (VAST) and Posts and Telecommunications Institute of Technology (PTIT). The special issue covers new techniques, concepts, algorithms, experiments, and applications concerning all areas of Electronics, Communications and Information. It also highlights some of the emerging research in the fields as well as attracts cutting-edge publications from leading researchers and research groups in Vietnam and around the world.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Electronics: Electromagnetic Theory; Lasers, Quantum Electronics; Optoelectronics; Microwaves, Millimeter-Waves; Ultrasonic Electronics; Network Analysis; Electronic Devices and Circuits, Computer Aided Design (CAD).
- Communications: Optical Communications; Network System and Management/Operation; Antennas and Propagation; Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC); Wireless Communication Technologies; Terrestrial Wireless Communication/Broadcasting Technologies; Satellite Communications; Sensing; Navigation, Guidance and Control Systems; Space Utilization Systems for Communications; Multimedia Systems for Communications.
- Information: Information Systems; Computer System; Software System and Engineering; Data Engineering, Web Information Systems; Dependable Computing; Human-computer Interaction; Office Information Systems, e-Business Modeling; Educational Technology; Image Processing and Video Processing; Image Recognition, Computer Vision; Computer Graphics; Multimedia Pattern Processing; Biocybernetics, Neurocomputing; Biological Engineering.
Authors are invited to submit original and unpublished papers. Submissions should follow the author guidelines of the Journal of Science and Technology and the complete instructions for prospective authors can be found at http://www.ptit.edu.vn/journal. Authors are requested to submit their manuscripts to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Manuscript Due: November 15, 2016
- Author Notification: January 2017
Lead Guest Editor
- Prof. Hoang Dang Hai, Dr.Sc, PTIT, Hanoi.