Home » Posts tagged 'NICS'
Tag Archives: NICS
THE 4TH NAFOSTED CONFERENCE ON INFORMATION AND COMPUTER SCIENCE (NICS 2017)
November 24-25, 2017
The NAFOSTED Conference on Information and Computer Science (NICS) is a series of scientific activities supported by the National Foundation for Science and Technology Development (NAFOSTED) to build a durable, innovative and conducive environment for research activities at universities and institutes, improve the research ability of young scientists and establish research groups that meet international standards. The aim of the conference is to bring together researchers from Vietnam and overseas in an academic forum to present and discuss recent advancements and future directions in the field of information and computer science. NICS 2017 will be held at Hanoi, Vietnam during November 24-25, 2017 and hosted by University of Engineering and Technology, Vietnam National University, Hanoi.
The conference program will run for two days with the regular tracks, special sessions. For the tracks and special sessions, we invite you to contribute your original work on topics in the following, but not limited to, areas:
- Foundations of Computer Science:Theory of computation, Algorithms and data structures, Programming language theory, Applied computer science, Computer security and cryptography, Computational science, Concurrent, parallel and distributed systems, Health informatics.
- Computational Intelligence:Language and speech processing, Soft computing, Computer vision, Bioinformatics, Knowledge discovery, Data mining, Machine learning, Computational biology, Agent-based systems, Semantic web, Information extraction and retrieval, Natural Language Processing.
- Software Engineering and Information Systems:Software development methods, Software system modeling, Component-based, model-driven, grid-based, automated software engineering, Open source software development, Software process, testing and verification, Embedded system testing and verification, Multi-core programming, Real-time systems, Web services, Human-computer interface and interaction.
- Communication and Networking:Wireless Communications, Signal Processing for Communications, Network architecture, Network protocols and security, Parallel and distributed computing, Grid computing, Cloud computing, Mobile and ubiquitous computing, Quantum communications, Network Security.
- Multimedia:Multimedia content analysis, Multimedia activity and event understanding, Multimedia search and retrieval, Image/video coding and compression, Multimedia signal processing and enhancement.
· 6 pages, written in English, in PDF format and compliant with the IEEE standard.
· EDAS conference submission system at https://edas.info/newPaper.php?c=23672
· Manuscript submission: June 30, 2017
· Notification of acceptance: Aug 15, 2017
· Camera-ready submission: Sep 1, 2017