Home » Posts tagged 'thông tin học bổng'
Tag Archives: thông tin học bổng
INdAM-DP-COFUND-2015 – INdAM Doctoral Programme in Mathematics and/or Applications cofunded by Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions
PhD student fellowships on Mathematical methods for 5G communications are available at the Turin Doctoral School of Mathematical Science in the framework of the Marie Skłodowska-Curie Action INdAM-DP-COFUND-2015.
Applicants to the fellowship program must be in the first four years (full-time equivalent research experience) of their career and must not have been awarded a doctoral degree yet. They must also be in possession of a degree, which formally entitles them to embark in a Doctorate in Italy. Targeted candidates hold a MS degree in Mathematics, Physics, Communication Engineering or Computer Science. Basic knowledge of Probability Theory and Information Theory at undergraduate level is mandatory. Computer programming skills are welcome. Familiarity with Matlab/Octave, R and/or Mathematica is a plus.
Selected candidates will carry on research on applied random matrix theory, stochastic geometry and optimization, oriented at wireless network planning and (massive or traditional) MIMO channel modeling.
A competitive salary is offered; a generous mobility budget to attend courses and summer schools in prestigious european mathematical institutes and to participate to conferences and workshops is available. Short and long-term (up to 18 months) secondments in French and German academic institutions are possible, ruled by Marie-Curie actions mobility constraints.
Details on application procedure can be found here. For details please contact Giusi Alfano, Institute of Complex Systems and Condensed Matter Theory, DISAT, Politecnico di Torino. Deadline May 31st, 2017.
We are looking for highly motivated student toward either Master of Engineering Science or PhD degree to work in a number optional areas of Internet of Things (IoT), data analytics, intelligent transportation systems relevant to one or two of two projects FONDEF ID16I10466 and ERANet LAC Project ELAC2015/T10- 0761.
It is possible for a student only with Bachelor degree to directly study toward PhD degree if the student is with some strong backgrounds.
This student will be fully funded including tuition fees and stipends for living in Chile.
The University of Chile is the oldest higher education institution in Chile, and it is a public university with international quality. All the areas of knowledge are elaborated in their lecture halls and today the university is at the top of the Chilean university system with regard to teaching, research, creation and outreach.
The following are expected for the student:
– The student holds or is going to receive a Bachelor or Master degree in Electrical engineering, Computer science, Applied Mathematics, Statistics, Computer engineering, or other relevant degrees.
– own specialization in one or more of the following areas, optimization, machine learning,data mining, predication, game theory, predication, energy harvesting, energy efficiency
– A thesis work/publications relevant to the position are a merit
– The successful applicant is expect to have an outstanding academic track record, and well developed analytical and problem solving skills.
– We are looking for a strongly motivated person, who is able to work independently.
– Good command of English orally and in writing is expected to publish and present results at international conferences and in international journals.
– a detailed CV
– Bachelor and Master course list with grades or copies of transcripts in English
– publication lists if available
– a statement of research interests
– the names and email addresses of three references
The application deadline is May 2, 2017. Applications will be assessed on an ongoing basis, and the applications will keep open until the position is filled.
Thông tin về chương trình Thạc sĩ và học bổng của Đại Học Quốc tế như sau:
- Trường sẽ cấp học bổng học Thạc sĩ nghiên cứu 100%
- Nhận sinh hoạt phí 3.5 triệu/tháng từ dự án nghiên cứu
- Hướng nghiên cứu: wireless communications, wireless network cho sensor network, IoT…
Các bạn sinh viên quan tâm tìm hiểu thông tin về chương trình học và học bổng theo website: http://www.hcmiu.edu.vn/Tuyen-sinh-Admissions/Tuyen-sinh-Sau-dai-hoc-Graduate-Admission/Chuong-trinh-trong-nuoc-cap-bang-IU-degrees/Tuyen-sinh-Thac-si-Master-Admission